Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

Just a few holiday photos.

Yes, I can (barely) play my pipes wearing my Fetching Fingerless Mitts.  Shortly after this photo was taken I lost one of the mitts.  That is so rare for me.  I have mittens that are over 25 years old and the pair is still intact.  Sigh.  I'm still hopeful the Prodigal Mitten will return.

Beatuiful morning sky on a very cold December morning, just a few days before Christmas.

On Christmas Eve 9 turkeys paraded across my parents' property.

Dad and Torben enjoyed playing with the flight simulator.

Mom and Stacy in the kitchen on Christmas Eve.

Emily and Nils arrived in time for all of us to eat dinner and then open gifts.
Nils showed Dad the book on National Parks that Pete gave him for Christmas.
My boys and Stacy.




1 comment:

KPiep said...

Sorry to hear that you've lost a mitt! Hopefully it'll return home soon.

Your Christmas looks lovely!

Have a Very happy new year.

Printer Friendly

Print