Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Trio of Hats

I made an assortment of hats for various family members for Christmas. I used Jared Flood's Turn A Square as a springboard, although I made a few changes. The first hat was a bit too roomy for my son so it now belongs to me. It is perfect because the long border comes out over my face and shields me from the wind during my walks.

Hat #1 Noro and Cascade stripes
Hat #2 Pure Nori
Hat #3 Noro and Cascade

For hats #1 and #2 I used a k1 p1 ribbing until I started the decreasing.

I'm having trouble with the labels today on Blogger. I can't put in the word "hats". Each time I try to do that, it automatically uses one of my other labels with "hats" in it. Grrrrrrr.



These hats are keeping noggins warm in our family.


1 comment:

KPiep said...

After this last Christmas, I am totally on board for hat knitting. They just make such easy - and yet wonderfully practical - gifts. Love the colors you used on all of yours!

Printer Friendly

Print