Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Friend Buster







My brother like the scarf I made for his birthday.






The little dog, Buster, is quite the cuddler. He is small, a Papillon/Chihuahua mix. Awwww.


Buster also gets into his share of mischief. While we went out to dinner he managed to go from a chair to a table to reach into Mom's tote bag on the high counter, specifically placed there where he couldn't reach it--or so we thought. He opened a package of party napkins and artfully displayed them on the floor. He also got into a purse within the tote and removed an envelope containing several hundred dollars in cash. He chewed the envelope, but not the cash. Smart puppy! Doesn't he look proud of his accomplishment? How could anyone be upset?
This dog does not belong to my brother. He's my brother's dogs best friend. But my brother's dog is camera shy.

In this last photo Buster is snuggled up to my legs, perfectly relaxed. Too bad I couldn't take him home.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can see Pap in the ears ;) At least he presumably didn't chew your knitting.

Anonymous said...

well gee - I wasn't done with it when it ate it!

KPiep said...

As a not-so-proud owner of a papillon (husband's dog, really) I sympathize! They are too smart for their own good....

Printer Friendly

Print