Friday, July 10, 2009

Independence Day Shenanigans

We spent the July 4th holiday in Wisconsin with friends. We had a wonderful time...

We biked along the lake to the golf course.















The guys got stuck on the lake when the boat died.




Then they played gondolier to bring the boat back to the dock.

Carol and Dave had early morning coffee on the lake.










And of course, we knitted by the lake. This little sweater is from one of my favorite patterns: Easy Garter Sweater, from Erika Knight's Simple Knits for Cherished Babies. The colors of this little sweater remind me of the lake: greens, blues, browns and a creamy off white.


I finished it off with assorted buttons from my Mason jar: alternating and unmatching blues and greens.
Details are on my Ravelry Projects page.

1 comment:

KPiep said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! And that is a very sweet little baby jacket. I'm getting ready to make another myself...although I can't decide if I'll stick wiht my tried and true BSJ or if I'll do something different.

Printer Friendly

Print